Thursday, March 25, 2010

what is love??

Since the beginning of mankind,many have asked this question. I'm pretty sure that there isn't a standard answer for this. Some said love is sweet,some tasted love bitterly,and of course,most of them felt like chewing up plums. Sour and sweet at the same time.

However, someone gave me a simple answer one day. Simple,but accurate. 'Love is nothing more than a kind of feeling according to people's wants.' Alas,what an answer!!Darn right!!

Come to think of that,yes,it's very true indeed. That's why there are idioms n sayings such as 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' or 'one man's honey is another man's poison'. In life,there are many circumstances that we would doubt people's choice on loving someone. But are there a boundary to restrain love?are we judges or juries to judge others' feeling of love in our own way??No,I don't think so.

However,almost everyone of us would make this same mistake,including me of course. We used to do that,due to many different reasons. Maybe we should try to be more understanding in a good way.

Well,whatever I said here today,I know that it's just something spatted out from an 18-year-old girl's inexperienced mind. So I'll just let time to prove me right or wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment